Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Avid Dancer


Image courtesy of Braden Nesin Photography
Hi, it's me. I'm here, and not even under duress! Blogging? Sure thing. feelintheblues.wordpress.com is my normal blogging spot. Feel free to check it out if you're interested in social dance, particularly west coast swing and blues.


I’m naturally distrustful of systems, especially government systems, which means I spend a lot of time worried about my online footprint.
P.S. I love mail.

Looking for me? I’m probably dancing. I try to dance all the social dances. All this dancing inevitably means that my sleep schedule is really screwed up. I get to bed when most of you are just getting up. I see quite a few beautiful sunrises before I get to bed, though.

Both images courtesy of XKCD.





I advocate the idea of giving back to the universe in some way. Experience all that life has to offer, and offer something back to it. It’s doable. It’s necessary. It’s hard to preach personal responsibility and accountability to people who don’t want to hear it, but the words “I’m twenty-three and haven’t done anything to significantly impact the world yet” are words that haunt me to this day. And I hold myself accountable for that.

1 comment:

  1. Distrustful of systems? You'll get along great with John Milton... Welcome!

    ReplyDelete