Monday, September 9, 2013

I'm Scott.

I'm an English major. I love Pound, Eliot, and Nietzsche.

I'm the oldest of six kids and lifelong Utah resident. I served in the Florida Jacksonville Mission from 08-10, and miss it more and more all the time. I'm a huge movie fan and am really fond of spaghetti westerns, especially if they star Clint Eastwood.

I'm in this class for a few reasons. Simply put, I hate Shakespeare and would rather fill the requirement with Milton. I find Milton far more interesting and his works much more bearable. I enjoyed my first reading of Paradise Lost and am excited to see what I will learn through a deeper study. 



3 comments:

  1. Shakespeare? Really? I know it's impractical to take it as a personal offense, but ow. I'm glad at least that there is common ground on the writings of Milton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hatred of Shakespeare is something foreign to Milton, and reflects poorly on any English major. Just had to say that. Something to work on!

    ReplyDelete