Sunday, September 8, 2013

Hello, everyone. I'm Heather Moon

Hello, everyone. I'm Heather Moon. I'm majoring in English (obviously) with a minor in Editing, and I hope to go into publishing when I graduate and eventually write my own books. Here's a picture of me!



















Me jamming out with my friends.
Let's see, some of my hobbies besides reading and writing include:
dancing, listening to music, and playing the piano. I'm also on the hip hop club here at BYU and it is a blast!
I also love biking, hiking and watching movies with friends. I love anything to do with superhero movies and I enjoy comic books, Japanese anime, cartoons, and various other nerdy things. My favorite super hero is Batman.
Here are some more random things about me. My favorite color is purple and my favorite food is either meat lovers pizza or the orange chicken from Panda Express.
So why did I choose to take a class on Milton? My simplest answer is that I frankly don't know much about him and I'm curious to learn more. I also read a little bit of Paradise Lost in another class and something about it really left an impression on me. I was fascinated with Milton's style and I wanted to read more of his work and learn of him. I am very excited about this class and I hope to gain so much from it.

And to show you just how nerdy I am, here's a picture of me at the Salt Lake Comic-Con with one of the dwarves from The Hobbit!
Just me and William Kercher. He plays the dwarf, Bifur. 

I also have personal blog if you would like to read it. It consists of short essays that I've written about literature, movies and other forms of entertainment. Here's the URL: http://heathermoon.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. So glad you went to Comic Con! You have diverse interests, and I hope there will be ways to tie these to your study of Milton. Welcome to the class, Heather.

    ReplyDelete